Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sorry

Hey, everyone! I am so sorry I have been MIA for the pass couple months. Believe me I wasn't locked in a room with nothing but my material and sewing machine or my scrapbooking stuff. I have been just super duper busy.

Oh I made a clutch for my sister to carry at a wedding not sure if I have a picture. I also made my niece a reversible pinafore. I got my first pedicure done!!! I was scared at first some stranger touching my big o'feet!! LOVED IT!! Actually thinking it is time for another one soon. So relaxing!

On a sadder note, my mom passed away. So now, I am just trying to find a new normal. It is not having her around to tell my crazy ideals too. I mean we would watch Soaps together so I would tell her what was going to happen (if I was the writter of course). Like now, with Jason and Sam getting back together I would be so hahaha awww mom look Sam did take him back. She would be like I can't believe that...she slept with her mom's husband! haha! Good old times.

Then I throw my nephew's girlfriend a baby shower. Crazy, busy! I did make the invites with scrapbook supplies so that took away .01 percent of my scrapbook stuff away. Not enough. Any ideals on how to use all my stuff up? Anyone??

Now with holidays coming I need to get busy with some bags for my Etsy shop. Plus I want to make stockings again for The Aliveness Project. I bought a whole bunch of christmas material at the end of season so I am aiming for 100 stockings!

I just know my niece and nephew are going to want halloween costumes so that takes up most of my September and October plus...I am going to ScrapFest 2009 in Minneapolis, MN!!! Woohoo!

I promise I will not leave you for two months again. I promise weekly updates from now on. Currently I am working on a Amy Butler High Street Messenger Bag for my sister. I will post pictures in another topic tonight...maybe in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment